“Bitcoin is a revolutionary system that is quite complex and has a steep learning curve. Make sure you have a decent grasp of the system before you store a significant amount of value in it.”
This is going to be a larger transfer of wealth in history. You are going to love this.
Step 1 should be read the whitepaper.
Or you can watch the videos below that peak your interest most.
- What is bitcoin? (2 min video)
- Explaining Bitcoin to a Fifth Grader | TEDxYouth
- How bitcoin works (non-technical) (5 min video)
- How Bitcoin Works in 5 Minutes (technical)
- How Bitcoin Works (very technical) (26 min video)
- Bitcoin 101 | Balaji Srinivasan
- Bitcoin for Beginners | Andreas Antonopoulos
- Bitcoin is Like…
- The Trust Machine: The Story of Bitcoin
- The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind – Hidden Secrets of Money Episode 4
- How The Federal Reserve Banking System Took Over The World (watch this!)
- Fractional Reserve Banking Explained – Modern Money Mechanics (how money is credit out of debt)
Bitcoin is open, decentralized, borderless, censorship resistant and neutral.
Distributed and decentralized networks remove the ability to create power structures.
1) 21 Million Coins
2) No Censorship
3) Open Source
7) Irreversible Transactions
Unconfiscatable, Sound Money – The Ultimate Bitcoin Argument