The Decentralization of Nucleus Token
NCL moved toward a decentralized future setting the stage for adoption and aligning ourselves with the principles at the core of the crypto community and this revolution.
The maximum supply of Nucleus was 19,070,186 NCL. After burning 12,883,500 tokens the maximum supply of Nucleus is now
6,186,686 NCL = 5,935,947 NCL
We are getting rid of referral rewards and burning that NCL.
At this time nobody qualifies for the monthly purchase bonus program. It is over.
All of the tokens set aside for the referral and bonus program will be burnt today.
Total Nucleus (NCL) 250,738.50681101
Total maximum supply of Nucleus is now 5,935,947 NCL
From the 12,883,500 tokens burnt here are how the remaining kept are allocated.
200,000 NCL set aside for all referral and purchase bonuses Referral and purchase bonus programs end 8/31/2019 Partnership A bonus program ends on X All leftover tokens not rewarded by the time these periods elapse will be burned
Staking – 3PQTLvUBBd7naCzQLux7ZMwBj8ATCuP9DLN
- Staking program will expire 8/31/2021
- Allocate enough NCL (1,539,048) to fully cover potential staking at 11% for this entire time period
- Remaining staking pool will be burnt on 8/31/2021*
- Jordan’s equity allocation pool will total 500,000 NCL, vested over 3 years.
Noah’s Equity – 3P8VfbBrENvYQNtakuU4urTWbWUx3rVxWQm
- 100,000 NCL equity distribution to Noah
- Vested in 1/4 allocations every 6 months, with beginning with first distribution now
Employee #1 Equity – 3P8Yqx51TDiRmLGPjXoNwSxgxq4yviKbaqD
- 25k Nucleus once NCL trades above $10 with 3 BTC average volume
Equity Pool: Additional Hires/Partners – 3PDwTBjWWUDNrVGNQUyRvrSWyFx9hP2LUjy
- 150,000 NCL set aside for additional hires and partners
- Specific amounts to be determined case-by-case
Administrative Costs – 3PBq6R7fY7RJ7SoxJ31VwSytQV2wn35PN4B
- 75,000 NCL allocated to cover administrative costs, including legal, insurance, consulting, hosting, accounting/bookkeeping, etc.
- May be used at the discretion of BGB, and no intention to burn.