The Decentralization of Nucleus Token
NCL moved toward a decentralized future setting the stage for adoption and aligning ourselves with the principles at the core of the crypto community and this revolution.
The maximum supply of Nucleus was 19,070,186 NCL. After burning 12,883,500 tokens the maximum supply of Nucleus is now 6,186,686 NCL.
From the 12,883,500 tokens burnt here are how the remaining kept are allocated.
- 200,000 NCL set aside for all referral and purchase bonuses
- Referral and purchase bonus programs end 8/31/2019
- Partnership A bonus program ends on X
- All leftover tokens not rewarded by the time these periods elapse will be burned
Staking – 3PQTLvUBBd7naCzQLux7ZMwBj8ATCuP9DLN
- Staking program will expire 8/31/2021
- Allocate enough NCL (1,539,048) to fully cover potential staking at 11% for this entire time period
- Remaining staking pool will be burnt on 8/31/2021*
*3 years from now is am extremely generous amount of time to ensure the platform is thriving at which time the incentive to earn extra rewards from holding is no longer required
- Jordan’s equity allocation pool will total 500,000 NCL, vested over 3 years.
Noah’s Equity – 3P8VfbBrENvYQNtakuU4urTWbWUx3rVxWQm
- 100,000 NCL equity distribution to Noah
- Vested in 1/4 allocations every 6 months, with beginning with first distribution now
Employee #1 Equity – 3P8Yqx51TDiRmLGPjXoNwSxgxq4yviKbaqD
- 25k Nucleus once NCL trades above $10 with 3 BTC average volume
Equity Pool: Additional Hires/Partners – 3PDwTBjWWUDNrVGNQUyRvrSWyFx9hP2LUjy
- 150,000 NCL set aside for additional hires and partners
- Specific amounts to be determined case-by-case
Administrative Costs – 3PBq6R7fY7RJ7SoxJ31VwSytQV2wn35PN4B
- 75,000 NCL allocated to cover administrative costs, including legal, insurance, consulting, hosting, accounting/bookkeeping, etc.
- May be used at the discretion of BGB, and no intention to burn.